The Ambassador Yoga Teacher Training is offered at Yoga Seven Studio in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. You are welcome to apply to the teacher training here if you fulfill these prerequisites:
- A love of yoga and an open mind.
- At least 40 yoga classes with Ambassador Yoga Teachers or other yoga teachers.
- Commitment to completing the training and fulfilling all the work assignments.
You can begin the yoga teacher training at the start of any one of the four modules. Once you complete them all you will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200 hr Yoga Teacher.
Information is coming soon to the Yoga Seven website. Please call the studio for next intake.
Yoga Seven Studio
2-170 Lakeshore Road.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,L5H 1G1
phone: 905-278-YOGA (9642)
Registration Now Open for Fall 2018 Certification
About Yoga Seven
Located in the beautiful and vibrant lakeside town of Port Credit in Mississauga Ontario, Yoga Seven provides a welcoming and calming environment centered on wellness, commitment to quality and rooted in community where experienced yogi’s and interested newcomers can grow their physical practice, relax their minds and rejuvenate their spirits.
Founded in March 2014, Yoga Seven’s unique philosophy is inspired by our Seven F’s of Yoga. Through firm:
- and fun.
Seeds of positive change are planted, and that vitality radiates out far beyond our mats. By creating healthy bodies and spirits, the Yoga Seven community is empowered to contribute positively to our families, our work and our communities. Yoga Seven … a place to belong.
Yoga Seven offers 40+ hot and regular temperature classes per week. Taught from a foundation of intelligent alignment and sense of play, classes include: hatha, vinyasa, yin, restorative, stretch and barre fitness. We also offer a variety of specialty workshops and many special events guided by our team of knowledgeable and inspiring instructors.
- Yoga Seven offers full dressing rooms for men and women for your convenience. Facilities include showers, lockers, changing spaces, and a variety of accessories including hair dryers, hair ties, and toiletries. Practice yoga in the morning then head out to work or, take an afternoon or evening class and be fresh for your next activity.
- Each studio is equipped with an abundance of props for every student to use during class: blocks, straps, bolsters, blankets, eye pillows, wooden dowels, flex bands, stability balls, and AcuBalls.
Mat and towel rental available.
Enjoy fresh fruit-infused water and chat with your fellow yogis in our comfortable lounge area.
Browse the Yoga Seven boutique of thoughtfully curated and tested yoga mats, props, apparel, jewelry, skin care and much more, for your personal yoga practice or as gifts.
Yoga Seven is very proud and honoured to be recognized by our community:
- Star of Mississauga South 2017 Professional Service Excellence Award Winner!
- Mississauga News 2017 Readers’ Choice Gold Award for Best Yoga Studio!
- Port Credit Business Improvement Association 2017 Good Neighbour Award!
- Mississauga News 2016 Readers’ Choice Silver Award for Best Yoga Studio!
- Star of Mississauga South 2016 Rising Star Nominee!
- Star of Mississauga South 2014 Rising Star Nominee!
Graduate Reviews of Ambassador Yoga Teacher Training:
I never expected yoga to change my life. My asana practice was enjoyable, fun, and social, but never anything more than an hour to myself at the gym. What made the difference, and changed the course of my life, was walking through the doors of Yoga Truly in early 2015. It was not destiny, kismet, or good timing, but the open arms of Claire Matthews and the other teachers that drew me in. Yoga Truly was not just a studio: it was a family.
My yoga practice quickly evolved into a deeper, more spiritual experience, and I promptly signed up for Yoga Truly’s teacher training program. At the time, I didn’t even know if I wanted to teach yoga, but something inside of me wanted to explore the practice deeper. I can say, with complete confidence, that it was the best decision I have ever made.
Yoga Truly made me feel comfortable enough to take a risk, and I have been grateful for their support every step of the way. I am now a registered yoga teacher, and still remain part of the Yoga Truly family. I teach classes, host a weekly support group, and run seminars for people in both the Grimsby and Port Colborne locations.
None of this would have been possible without the support, guidance, and community that Yoga truly has to offer. Following the completion of the one-year teacher training program, I can now say that life is better than I could have ever imaged. I am grateful, I am supported, and I am loved.
Thank you to all of the teachers at Yoga Truly, and the beautiful studio that we call home.
Rebecca Taube 2016
Safe and Comfortable
I thoroughly enjoyed my teacher training experience with Ambassador Yoga. It was very informative and all the students became like family. It was a safe and comfortable learning environment and it literally changed my life. I would highly recommend this program!
– Lisa Allsop
Sharing My Love of Yoga
When I first walked into the studio I felt an enormous sense of community and felt encouraged and supported taking this next step into my yoga journey. I had no intention to teach but was rather looking for a deeper understanding into the yoga philosophies but now look forward to share my love of yoga inside a class setting in addition to “off the mat”.
– Tammy DiPietro
Visit Yoga Seven Studio to find out more about taking your Yoga Teacher Training!