At Ambassador Yoga we believe yoga is an anchor that helps people stay stable in a stressed out world. There are still a lot of people who need yoga in their lives! If you are a yoga teacher who is:
- Interested in spreading yoga beyond classes and workshops
- Ready for the next level on your yoga teacher path
- Willing to help your students deepen their yoga practice
- Motivated to lead your own yoga teacher trainer
Let’s talk about how to fast track to becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer with Ambassador Yoga.
Ambassador Yoga is now taking applicants for the Train the Trainer program for yoga teachers who want to run a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
Now you don’t have to spend years planning and writing manuals. With Ambassador Yoga you get on the fast track to running your own successful 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in the time it takes to advertise your Teacher Training course. The Ambassador Yoga Train-the-Trainer provides:
- ready to use manuals to lead your own 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program
- tested interactive lesson plans to use to deliver a 200 Hour training with success
- one-on-one mentoring getting you ready to start registering students in your teacher training in weeks
- affiliation with our Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School.
What do You Need to Run a Yoga Teacher Training? Trainer Qualifications Include:
- you have your 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification from a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
- you have a minimum of 1,000 hours experience teaching yoga
- you are open to learning the Ambassador Yoga Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- students who want to go to the next level and get their Yoga Teacher Training with you
- a meeting of hearts and minds to see if we have a fit!
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in getting on the fast track to teaching a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training contact us for a free consultation on becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer, send an email:
Subject Line – Attention: Train the Trainer
or phone: 416-944-2888