Passion for Yoga
For the team at Good Vibes Wellness Studio, there is nothing like witnessing the transformation that takes place in our students when they become as passionate as we are about yoga. From better posture to improved mental health, the world of yoga offers all of us a unique chance to connect with ourselves and become who we hope to be. Isn’t it time to put yourself first and take care of your well-being?
RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training
Our Yoga Alliance 5 star Yoga Teacher Training is a 200-hour program is intended for spirited individuals with a passion for yoga and a desire for living a balanced life. You’ll travel the path of teaching yoga with experienced trainers to guide you and inspire you.
Training hours are offered in four modules, each one contains fundamental elements required for your certification and registration with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher 200.
Professional and comprehensive downloadable manuals including lesson plans, templates and detailed techniques training pages for the traditional Hatha yoga postures and meditations. Techniques training videos for poses, meditations and breathing techniques, as well as live training with your experienced lead trainer.
Concepts and Curriculum:
- Yoga as a movement practice
- Yoga ethics and lifestyle guidelines
- Sanskrit vocabulary
- Structural alignment for optimal physical health
- Establishing a home practice
- Effective lesson planning
- Focus, concentration and meditation
- The timeline of yoga – a comprehensive overview
- The Chakras and energetic anatomy systems
- Breathing techniques for stress reduction and balanced emotions
- Yoga philosophy – including tools applicable to leading a modern balanced life
- Relaxation sequences and practices for overall well being
- Teach Restorative Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and Hatha Yoga
- Yoga for specialties – Children, Seniors, Expecting Mothers
- Teach Meditation and Chanting
- Yoga postures (Asana) health benefits and techniques training for each category of yoga poses
- Anatomy concepts: The Cells, The Joints, The Muscles, The Skeletal System, The Respiratory System
- Teaching methodology for confidence teaching lesson plans provided and creating your own lesson plans
- Business of yoga