The name Yogalaya, pronounced Yoga-lie-ah, was gifted to Stacey by her Spiritual Teacher, Gurumatha Amma. Yogalaya translates to, Yoga Temple. What a precious name and one that deeply resonates with her.
Stacey, from a young age, was often found saying that her body was a Temple and she had to be mindful of how she acted, of what she thought, what she spoke and what said she ate, because we literally become that. To date, this is a big part of her teachings.
The body houses the soul. The body and mind are bridges, pathways, doors to exploring and knowing our higher self, true self, truth and Source.
Yogalaya shows the way of a devotional life practice that worships, respects and nurtures your temple, your abode for Divinity.
Yogalaya respects all paths, all beings and their unique individuality that colors and shapes our ever so interesting and exciting world.
Yogalaya keeps an openness to the mysterious unknowable.
Yoga is a meeting of all energies. The therapies that Yogalaya focuses on, teaches and shares are transformational. Each one is a stepping stone for
- An individual’s Growth
- Living a Life You Love and One That is On Purpose
- Your Awakening to True Self and Truth
- For Your Ultimate Flowering
Stacey L.A. Sinclair, RMT – Yoga Laya
L.A. Stands for Loves All. Getting to know Stacey, you’ll quickly realize her life is a path of Love. Stacey coaches and facilitates transformation in those who want to awaken, for those who want to end all forms of pain and suffering such as anxiety, depression, stress, anger, fear and illness.
She calls upon brave and daring souls that desire to step into their purpose, follow their passions and live a life that they absolutely love. For those who crave adventure, travel, exploring earths hidden gems and high energy areas. For those who seek their tribe and see value in connecting and growing in community.
For those who want clarity, an unwavering happiness and inner peace that comes from within…. And finally, for those who are ready to move towards heart-based living, and to choose love as a path to realizing, we are Aham Prema, Divine Love, then Yogalaya is for you.
- Stacey L.A. Sinclair, Hatha Yoga Teacher and RMT, started Yogalaya over ten years ago under the name of, In Good Hands Massage Therapy, to help people in every aspect of their lives including mental, physical and spiritual wellbeing.
- Stacey has studied many healing modalities and in doing so has come to know many paths and has collected an array of techniques and tools for your complete wellbeing.
- Stacey offers Swedish and Sacred Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Massage, Reiki, Cranisacral, SomatoEmotional Release, and Tao teachings.
- She is a Certified Nutritionist, Aroma Therapist, has dabbled in Ayurveda and has a love for learning, staying up to date with Western and Eastern Medicine as well as Wholistic Wellness. Stacey looks at all aspects of your life and paints a clear picture as to what you need for balance, harmony and wellness.
- As a Spiritual Teacher and Healing Practitioner for more than fifteen years, Stacey is very passionate about teaching and facilitating wellness with her clients and the community. You are in good hands with her.