September has typically been a great time to start offering a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training and if I still had my in-person studio, I would be doing just that. However, covid has changed the way we work.
The introduction of fully online programs combined with the variance in student availability depending on their work-from-home arrangements left me unsure of two things:
- do I have enough people to offer a 200-hour yoga teacher training to, and
- how to price a Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) these days, knowing that there are really cheap Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) trainings out there and that being a Yoga Alliance registered training isn’t enough anymore.
In this video, we share some behind-the-scenes business tips we used to decide how to schedule and promote our upcoming YTT including:
- why we’re working together to teach and promote the training,
- how we launched a survey to gauge student interest,
- the importance of an early registration deadline and how to price your YTT offering,
- the decision we made to get people to commit to coming to the live training instead of just watching the replays, and
- the post-it-note business tip we are using to keep us focused on filling this training
Promote your Yoga Teacher Training with the Free Info Kit
We got the answers to our questions by customizing the Free YTT Info Kit that we already had prepared. Then we hosted a virtual session and got the feedback we needed directly from potential students.
That feedback informed us about dates and times students are available to attend the training, when they would like to begin the training and their format preference.
We are happy to say our first day of live online training will be September 27, 2022, and as a bonus to you, for being a subscriber, we’re including full access to this training in your purchase of the Yoga Trainer Fast Track program.
If you’ve been considering leading your own 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training for a while, but you know you would be able to deliver the curriculum better if you were in this 200-hour training and actually saw how we present the material and teach the content, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before September 13, 2022, to discuss your options.
The Free Info Kit is an online resource available to you too. Click the button below to get it for free and start customizing your own session for your students