December yoga classes typically slow down.
My Thursday online class had 2 students one week and one student said she won’t be back for the rest of 2022 because of conflicts. That’s not slowing down, that’s stopping!
What to Do When You Have a Slow Period?
When things are quiet, we catch up on:
- Admin Tasks: accounting, entering Yoga Alliance hours, or organizing files.
- Training Planning: I’m finalizing details and dates for 2 new cohorts: one on Zoom in April and an IN-PERSON cohort in the summer.
- And my favourite – sleep 🙂
Playlist to Guide you on Your Yoga Teacher Training
If you have downtime to work on your Yoga Teacher Training (YTT), we organized our playlist on Youtube.
- Yoga Alliance Help with RYS Application
- Marketing Your Yoga Teacher Training
- How to Start a Yoga Training with the Yoga Trainer Fast Track
If you have downtime and would rather spend it promoting and teaching a training, rather than writing it, we can help with the Yoga Trainer Fast Track.
For questions and inquiries, reach us at email@example.com.