We had an Open House to connect with yoga teachers where we let Yoga Teachers and Trainers ask the things they wanted answers to when it comes to starting up their Yoga Teacher Training (YTT).
Five amazing yoga teachers and/or trainers attended with great questions.
Watch the video below:
What Yoga Teachers wanted to know about YTT:
Claire and Aruna shared their experience from leading the 200 Hour YTT since 2014. Claire shares into her ideal number of students in a Yoga Teacher Training. You will also learn how to handle group classes and activities.
Check out some of the highlights here:
- Enrollment numbers and how many people to have in your YTT at the 00:39 part of the video.
- How the student experience the training and how you can adjust the Trainer Lesson Plans to work with the energy of your students
The Purpose of the Practicum in the YTT
Megan, a student of one of the Trainers using the Yoga Trainer Fast Track (now a Graduate!), shared her experiences taking the training and the nervousness she had before her first time teaching. She shares how much confidence she gained through the interactive training and that with the practicum experience, teaching is not that scary after all.
Watch this in the 1:51 part of the video.
How Trainers Make the YTT their Own
Learn about one of the YTT activities and how you can make the Training your own.
- An example of how you add your personality and bring the Yoga Teacher Training to life Watch this in the 08:51 part of the video.
Tips for those Starting a Yoga School and Teaching Teens
- Should you adjust the price of your yoga teacher training if it is offered online?
- A Trainer shares why she choose the Yoga Trainer Fast Track
- Teens wanted to take the Yoga Teacher Training, so we built a bridge program to support them
- About the rolling intake and how it helps you bring in more students
Watch the full video here: Open House: Replay about Logistics to offer Yoga Teacher Training
Learn more about how experienced Yoga Teachers can have a Yoga Teacher Training School, enroll in our free course by clicking the button below.