The Leader in Me:
Elevate Youth From Teen Yogis To Community Leaders
Ambassador Yoga’s Teen Leadership Program is an eight level curriculum that ensures yoga is always accessible to youth.
As a yoga or school teacher, we invite you to become our Ambassador and share this highly reputable and successful interactive and practical program with youth, 10-15 years of age in your community.
Enjoy connecting with teens who often lose their practice at this age.
You will be able to consistently and effortlessly share yoga’s healing reach by offering physical and philosophical based practices that support our future leaders emotional and mental well-being.
Offer tweens & teens in your community a meeting place to meet, explore and reflect upon their practice and complexities of their school and home life.
Make your studio the place that offers consistent support and opportunities for growth to our future leaders.
‘My daughter joined the tween/teen program at Yoga Truly a few years ago and hasn’t looked back! She looks forward to her yoga practice every week and even practices at home on her own. From the day she started she has felt welcomed and never judged which has pushed her to do her best and not compare her progress with anyone else in her class. Claire has been an amazing role model for my daughter, encouraging her in her practice and always having fun. Most importantly, the program at Yoga Truly has helped my daughter deal with her anxiety in a positive way that has benefited all areas of her life, including home and school’. Program Parent since 2016
‘Yoga Truly has created an amazing environment and program for the teens. I’ve been at the studio since it opened and never want to leave. I always feel calm after doing my yoga practice because the program is very organized. Every time there is a new session, we always have new breathing techniques and postures to learn. I enjoy how we go in depth with the postures and learn what they do to help your body and when to do them. My experience with the teen program at Yoga Truly has been absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to spend lots more of my time there’. Teen Yogini since 2015
‘My experience with the Teen Leadership Program has been amazing. I have learned that no matter what the situation, there is a light within me and I have been taught how to bring it out. Don’t even get me started on the people, they are the nicest people ever. If you use this program, I highly doubt you’ll regret it’. Teen Yogini since 2016
The Tween/Teen Leadership Program includes:
- 8 Levels of Workbooks: You’ll get personalized PDF’s of 8 Workbooks with your logo on them. Each workbook explores one of the Limbs of Yoga. These are ready-to-print for you to give to your tweens/teens at the beginning of the series. Each workbook includes a yoga lesson plan, yoga techniques to help students refine postures with greater understanding of their purpose and benefits, pranayama breathing exercise, and reflection pages for each class.
- 80 Classes to Teach to Tweens/Teens: In each workbook you’ll explore a yoga lesson plan over 10 classes with a different intention for each class. Teens will strengthen their practice in class and at home too.
- Teachers Guide Book: this PDF includes the program content, posters and website copy to advertise your program, learning objectives, key concepts that are necessary to include in a teen program, and strategies to deliver the program.
- Private Coaching: You’ll get private coaching orienting you to the program and setting you up for a successful launch and delivery.
- New Income Stream: by offering a Leadership program to teens you have the opportunity to gain a consistent revenue stream using the program. At our studio our tween classes run consistently at capacity. We offer two classes a week with 14 kids per class at $180 (CDN) for a 10 week session. For the 10 class series that’s $250o (CDN) revenue! After Yoga Teacher Training, the tween/teen Leadership program is most profitable for our business.
This is a rare opportunity to have positive impact and connection with teens in your community.
This program is a small scale version of our complete RYT200 teacher training manual, so children that complete all 8 levels are well prepared to enter into a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program and especially the Ambassador Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training. If you are an experienced yoga teacher, find out how you can become a 200 Hour Yoga Trainers
Order your Personalized Training Guide & Student Workbooks
Complete ready to go package
Yoga Show Special: Save 25%!
Now: $1200 CAD
*Taxes due where applicable.
Enjoy unlimited potential as you run this program over and over without having to consistently write lesson plans or find ways to keep youth engaged.
Subject Line – Attention: Teen Yoga & Leadership Program
or phone: 289-407-9453