You’re a pretty darn good yoga teacher with tons of experience, you just wish it was easier to have your own 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training School!
Have you been thinking of offering yoga teacher training, had students ask for it, but you just haven’t been able to create it yourself? Do you just wish it was easier to train the next generation of yoga teachers?
Ambassador Yoga has helped experienced yoga teachers around the world to offer their own 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in as little as 60 days.
Ambassador Yoga gives you everything you need for your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
You save years of researching and writing manuals, planning Lesson Plans, developing a successful delivery format, and writing a syllabus if you want to be part of the Yoga Alliance Registry.
Experienced Yoga Teachers – Get on the Fast-Track
Launch In 60 Days
The Launch in 60 Days Program is a combination of recorded instructional Webinars, manuals, lesson plans, and personal support (over phone/screen sharing) to guide and support you to get set for your launch.
The program is designed to give you bite-size portions to set up for your launch. You’ll receive:
- Manuals: You use Ambassador Yoga’s 700+ page illustrated manuals to teach from and give to your students.
- Trainer Lesson Plans: You use Ambassador Yoga’s easy-to-follow Trainer Lesson Plans for the 200 Hours of your Yoga Teacher Training, You’ll get started with 12 Lesson Plan Webinars (about 5 minutes each) to introduce you to the Teacher Training you will offer.
- Personal Guidance: You get personal guidance throughout with founders Claire and Aruna. You get support through phone, video, and screen-sharing (and if you can come to us in Western Ontario, Canada, we can even go over the manuals with you in person), You can ask all the questions you want, get inside tips, and become confident to deliver your training, You’ll also make the training your own and add your experience as a yoga teacher to include key elements important to you.
- Set Your Schedule: You’ll choose a training schedule that works for you and your students.
- A 5 Star Reputation: You use our reputation, with 5 Star reviews of the training on Yoga Alliance to promote your Teacher Training,
- The Essential Logistics Checklist to cover all the bases to prepare for your Yoga Teacher Training.
- Promotional Materials: Website Copy & Promotional Material including email templates and social media images to copy and paste to get the word out about your training.
- Teacher Training Info Night Resources: If you’re not sure how much interest you will have for a Yoga Teacher Training, holding a Free Info Night is a good way to find out! We’ll give you a stack of resources including an event banner, posts for Instagram and Facebook, poster template, and PowerPoint presentation to use at the Info night to make the night easy for you to host.
- Option to Register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga School: For Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teachers, you have the option to become a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS), as an affiliate (under current YA Standards) or to create your own RYS using the Ambassador Yoga Syllabus (under the new YA standards starting 2021), Note: Yoga Alliance announced updates to their RYS Standards which will come into effect in February 2021. We will discuss these changes with you before you join Ambassador Yoga.
- And More. . . Plus we’ll share our years of experience on what works and what doesn’t work for Yoga Teacher Training including Essential Business Procedures for a seamless intake for your students, our lessons learned, and tips from others in the program to support you and help you launch your Yoga Teacher Training.
How can Ambassador help you Launch your Yoga Teacher Training in 60 Days?
This preview webinar reviews the Ambassador Yoga 200 Hour Training and the Launch in September Program offered in the summer of 2019. If you need more information, it will help you decide if this is the right program for you.
Who Qualifies as a Lead Trainer with Ambassador Yoga?*
- You are a 200 Hour YTT graduate and have at least 1000 hours Hatha yoga teaching experience.
- Or you have been teaching yoga for many years and got your training before Yoga Teacher standards were established.
- You are teaching multiple yoga classes and workshops, and your students are curious about taking yoga teacher training. You may have had some students ask you for teacher training or take their training with another teacher. You may have lost income because you don’t offer yoga teacher training.
- You are called to help your students deepen their yoga practice and become yoga teachers.
- You are ready for the next level on your yoga teacher path.
- You have a location or a location in mind, can set your own hours, and handle registration for the training.
How to Qualify as a Lead Trainer with Yoga Alliance as an RYS*
Ambassador Yoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance International. Teachers who want to have their own RYS with Yoga Alliance must meet the Yoga Alliance Lead Trainer standards.
Yoga Alliance and Ambassador Yoga qualifications include:
- (Effective Until Feb. 2020) You are an E-RYT 200 with Yoga Alliance (you have completed your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School and have 1,000+ hours of teaching experience and at least 2 years since graduating from your 200 Hour Training).
- (after Feb. 2020) Yoga Alliance implements new Standards for Lead Trainers: you are an E-RYT 500, (have completed a 500 Hour or 200 and 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training) and 2,000+ hours of teaching experience and at least 4 years since graduating from your 200 Hour Training.
- Are able to register with Yoga Alliance as an E-RYT as indicated above.
With these qualifications, you qualify as a Lead Trainer with Yoga Alliance and can start Training your students with the Ambassador Yoga program.
*Note: on June 25, 2019, Yoga Alliance announced changes to the Standards for 200 Hour Registered Yoga Schools (RYS). The biggest change is that Lead Trainers will need to have E-RYT 500 Status by February 2022. Call or email us to talk about your qualifications.
Here’s what Lead Trainer, Charlotte Esme, at Awakening Grace in Iverness Scotland says about the Ambassador Yoga Fast Track Program:
Let’s talk about how to fast track to becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer with Ambassador Yoga.
Ambassador Yoga is now taking applicants for the Trainer program for yoga teachers who want to run a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
- you are open to learning the Ambassador Yoga Hatha Yoga Teacher Training – click here for details
- you have yoga students who want to go to the next level and get their Yoga Teacher Training with you
- a meeting of hearts and minds to see if we have a fit!
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in getting on the fast track to teaching a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training contact us for a free consultation on becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer, fill in the form below and we will email you the information on how you can run a profitable 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training including formats, costs and case studies of other successful yoga teachers.
What is Your Investment?
All the details, including your initial and ongoing investment are in the Trainer Fast-Track Information Package that you can download by filling in your info. The initial investment to become an Ambassador Yoga Trainer is $7,500 Canadian (paid in 4 installments). Be sure to use a local currency converter to find out the rate in your currency.
Our current Trainers recovered these costs with 3-6 students in their teacher training.
Ongoing costs include:
- fees paid to Yoga Alliance to register your own school
- ongoing Ambassador License fees
- payments to other trainers you may choose to hire to teach in your RYS (optional)
- manual printing
- any room rental fees and advertising, etc.
Find out more in the information package you receive by providing your information here or on the form below.
Why start a Yoga Teacher Training?
At Ambassador Yoga we believe yoga is an anchor that helps people stay stable in a stressed out world. There are a lot of people who need yoga in their lives! Yoga teachers bring joy and peace to all kinds of people, but we also know from experience that yoga teachers work hard and are often trying to do it all on their own.
If you’ve thought of running a yoga teacher training and just haven’t had the time to create the program, we are here to help!
The next phase of your Yoga Teacher journey is here.
Click the Circle below to get more Information:
Just think of how your career will change as a Trainer!
Ready to Register?
Register Here to Complete the Application and Payment
If you’ve read all the materials, had a meeting with Ambassador Yoga to discuss the details of the Ambassador Yoga Trainer Fast-Track program, and are ready to register, complete this form: