You’re a pretty darn good yoga teacher with tons of experience, you just wish it was easier to have your own 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training School!
Have you been thinking of offering yoga teacher training, had students ask for it, but just haven’t been able to create it yourself? Do you wish it was easier to train the next generation of yoga teachers?
Ambassador Yoga helps experienced yoga teachers offer a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training, with a Yoga Alliance approved syllabus and professional manuals.
You get a ready-to-teach program and your own Registered Yoga School (RYS-200).
Ambassador Yoga gives you everything you need for your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training School
With the Yoga Trainer Fast Track you can save years of researching and writing manuals, planning Lesson Plans, developing a successful delivery format, syllabus writing, and navigating the new Yoga Alliance Standards and application process.
How it all started and where it’s going:
Hi, we’re Claire and Aruna, the founders of the Ambassador Yoga Trainer Fast-Track. We started this Teacher Training program after years of writing and research. The first Ambassador Teacher Training was offered in a home studio in Grimsby, Ontario, Canada. Four people enrolled.
Seven years later, we’ve had hundreds of graduates around the world, and the feedback has been tremendous. Grads love the experiential learning and interactive nature of the training as evidenced by the 5 Star reviews on Yoga Alliance, and that little basement studio has grown into an international program.
Our intention was always to not only train new teachers, but to help experienced yoga teachers offer a quality training. We have helped dozens of experienced Yoga Teachers in the USA, Canada, Finland, Scotland, and Bali to register their Yoga Schools with Yoga Alliance and lead profitable and powerful trainings.
If you are an experienced yoga teacher, we can help you too.
With an approved manual an syllabus, the Trainer Fast-Track Program guarantees approval with Yoga Alliance as a 200 Hour Registered Yoga School for qualified Schools and Lead Trainers.
What You Get with the Trainer Fast-Track
The program is designed to give experienced yoga teachers an extremely organized package with:
- A complete Yoga Alliance 200 Hour RYS Application: which including syllabus and all materials needed for the Yoga Alliance application,
- Manuals: You use Ambassador Yoga’s 700+ page illustrated manuals with a comprehensive table of contents. These manuals are ready to print for you to hand to your students at the start of your training.
- Trainer Lesson Plans: You get easy-to-follow Trainer Lesson Plans for all 160 Contact Hours and 40 non-contact Hours of the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training,
- 40 Hours of Online Training for Your Students: You have the option to use the Ambassador Yoga online training videos for 40 Hours of your training in the curriculum categories of Anatomy and Physiology, and Yoga Humanities,
- Yoga Alliance Syllabus: If you qualify with Yoga Alliance as a Lead Trainer, Ambassador Yoga will upload your School syllabus and all other required documents to Yoga Alliance and make sure your RYS is approved,
- Personal Support to Get Your Training Up and Running: You get personal guidance with founders, Claire and Aruna. You get support through phone, video, and screen-sharing (and if you can visit us in Western Ontario, Canada, we can go over the manuals with you in person). You can ask all the questions you want, get inside tips, and become confident to deliver your training,
- Make the Training Your Own: This training covers the core competencies required in a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, but it needs an experienced Yoga Teacher to bring it to life. You’ll share your expertise and experience through interactive lesson plans, group discussions, and reflections. You will be able to include the key elements and insights that only you can offer to your students.
- A 5 Star Reputation: You can use our reputation, with 5 Star reviews of the training on Yoga Alliance to promote your Teacher Training,
- You Get a School: You manage your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training School. You can teach the whole training yourself, or you can bring in other Trainers to teach for you as you see fit. You can also choose any name for your school or affiliate with our school as Ambassador Yoga and Your City Name.
- Set Your Schedule: You’ll choose a training schedule that works for you and your students.
- The Essential Logistics Checklist covers all the bases to prepare for your Yoga Teacher Training launch.
- Promotional Materials: Website Copy & Promotional Material including email templates and social media images to copy and paste to get the word out about your training.
- Teacher Training Info Night Kit: If you’re not sure how much interest you will have for a Yoga Teacher Training, invite your students to a Free Info Night using this free Kit. Its a good way to gauge the interest! We’ll give you a stack of resources including an event banner, posts for Instagram and Facebook, a poster template, and a PowerPoint presentation to use at your Info night to make the night easy for you to host.
- Updates to the Yoga Alliance Syllabus: If you become a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School, you can leave all the syllabus requirements to us! We will update the Syllabus and Manuals whenever Yoga Alliance does an update and pass them on to you.
- And More. . . Plus we’ll share our years of experience on what works and what doesn’t work for Yoga Teacher Training including Essential Business Procedures for a seamless intake for your students, our lessons learned, and tips from others in the program to support you and help you launch your Yoga Teacher Training.
Who Qualifies as a Lead Trainer with Ambassador Yoga?
You qualify as an Ambassador Yoga Lead Trainer if:
- You are an experienced yoga teacher with a 200 Hour Certificate or equivalent and 1000 Hours experience who wants to open a non-registered Yoga School,
- Or you qualify to register with Yoga Alliance as an E-RYT 200 or E-RYT 500 and you want to open a Registered Yoga School (see more details below),
- You teach regular yoga classes/workshops and have students who are curious about taking yoga teacher training. You may have had students ask you for teacher training, or you have seen your students take their training with another teacher. You may have lost income because you don’t offer yoga teacher training and feel ready to step into the role of Trainer.
- You are familiar with the Sutras of Patanjali, The Bhagavad Gita, the Chakras, and the 8 Limbs of Yoga. You feel called to help your students deepen their yoga practice by exploring these concepts as they become yoga teachers.
- You have a location to hold your training. This could be a studio, home studio, room rental. or with the Yoga Alliance online training provisions, you can now offer your training online.
- You can make time in your schedule to lead teacher training.
- You can handle the promotion and registration side of your training. You probably have your own website and social media to post the details and registration information for your training.
- You are ready for the next level on your yoga teacher path.
Who Qualifies as a Lead Trainer with Yoga Alliance?
Yoga Teachers who want to Register a School with Yoga Alliance must meet the Yoga Alliance Lead Trainer standards.
To be a Lead Trainer you must be able to register with Yoga Alliance as an E-RYT 200:
- completed a 200 Hour Training with a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School,
- plus you have 1,000+ hours of yoga teaching experience,
- plus it has been at least 2 years since you graduated from your 200 Hour Training,
- you must be able to register as an E-RYT 200 with Yoga Alliance for Ambassador Yoga to support you with your School application,
- See the full Lead Trainer details on Yoga Alliance Here.
With these qualifications, you qualify as a Lead Trainer with Yoga Alliance and can create your own RYS on Yoga Alliance to train students with the Ambassador Yoga program. Graduates of your school can then join Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
Ambassador Yoga will upload the syllabus for your RYS with Yoga Alliance to become a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance International.
If You Do Not Qualify as a Lead Trainer with Yoga Alliance
Teachers who do not meet the Yoga Alliance Lead Trainer standards cannot register a School with Yoga Alliance but can:
- Open a Non-Registered Yoga School: many respected schools have chosen not to register with Yoga Alliance. Note that if your school is not registered with Yoga Alliance, your graduates will not be able to register with Yoga Alliance.
- Partner with a Lead Trainer: Some teachers opt to partner with other Yoga Teachers who meet the qualifications with Yoga Alliance to Register a School. Yoga Alliance allows 50 hours of a 200 Hour Training to be taught by someone other than a Lead Trainer. The remaining 150 Hours can be taught by up to 5 Lead Trainers. (The 40 Hours of the Online Classroom videos are lead by a Lead Trainer from our head office, so your partner(s) would teach the remaining 110 hours – call us and we will discuss this option if you need more info).
Here’s what Lead Trainer, Charlotte Esme, at Awakening Grace in Iverness Scotland says about the Ambassador Yoga Fast Track Program:
Let’s talk about how to fast track to becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer with Ambassador Yoga.
Ambassador Yoga is now taking applicants for the Trainer Fast-Track program for experienced yoga teachers who want to run a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
- you are open to learning the Ambassador Yoga Hatha Yoga Teacher Training – click here for details
- you have yoga students who want to go to the next level and get their Yoga Teacher Training with you
- a meeting of hearts and minds to see if we have a fit!
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in getting on the fast track to teaching a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training contact us for a free consultation on becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer, fill in the form below and we will email you the information on how you can run a profitable 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training including formats, costs and case studies of other successful yoga teachers.
What is Your Investment to Start?
All the details, including your initial and ongoing investment, are available in the Trainer Fast-Track Information Package that you can download by filling in your info. The initial investment to become an Ambassador Yoga Trainer is $6,000 USD (paid in 4 installments). Be sure to use a local currency converter to find out the rate in your currency.
Most of our Trainers recover these costs with 3-6 students in their first teacher training.
4 Installments to make Starting Easier
- 1st Installment of $1500 USD: We begin your School Application with Yoga Alliance and get you started with the first part of the training, The Enlightened Life module, covering the Yamas and Niyamas and the first 50 hours of the 200 Hour Training. You open registration for your 200 Hour Training and use the registration to cover your start-up costs, You can also give your students the option to register in installments.
- 2nd Installment of $1500 USD: You continue your training and collect payments for your student’s second installment to cover your intake costs. You’re prepared for the next 50 hours of your training with the Trainer Lesson Plans for The Anatomy of a Healthy Life Module covering fundamental anatomy for yoga teachers,
- 3rd Installment of $1500 USD: The third module of the training is Finding Calm in an Age of Speed which introduces the Chakras and continues the exploration of Anatomy and Physiology (50 Hours),
- 4th Installment of $1500 USD: the final 50 hours of the training is The Past, Present, and Future of Yoga, your students make their final payment which covers your costs for the final installment of the intake.
- after the initial intake fees are paid, the ongoing costs is 10% of each student’s registration (e.g. if student pays $3500 for the 200 Hour Training, then the license fee is $350. This includes the student’s access to the 40 hours of online training and PDF of the manuals)
More Resources and Ongoing Support includes:
- 40 Hours of recorded training for your students in the categories of Yoga Anatomy and Physiology, and Yoga Humanities,
- PDF’s of manuals for your students to download,
- We handle your Yoga Alliance application,
- Ongoing one-to-one support from the founders so you are not alone as a Trainer.
Why start a Yoga Teacher Training?
At Ambassador Yoga we believe yoga is an anchor that helps people stay stable in a stressed out world. There are a lot of people who need yoga in their lives! Yoga teachers bring joy and peace to all kinds of people, but we also know from experience that yoga teachers work hard and are often trying to do it all on their own.
If you’ve thought of running a yoga teacher training and just haven’t had the time to create the program, we are here to help!
The next phase of your Yoga Teacher journey is here.
Just think of how your career will change as a Trainer!
Book a Free Consultation
- You’ll meet with Claire or Aruna, very experienced Lead Trainers who have owned yoga studios and have helped dozens of experienced Yoga Teachers open their own RYS schools,
- You’ll get valuable insights specific to your situation to decide if the Yoga Trainer Fast Track program is a good fit for you,
- You’ll see how easy it can be to create a new income stream with yoga teacher training.
Ready to Register?
If you’ve read all the materials, had a meeting with Ambassador Yoga to discuss the details of the Ambassador Yoga Trainer Fast-Track program, register here: