Ambassador Yoga gives you everything you need to offer an entire 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training!
You’ll save yourself years of writing manuals, getting your school approved by Yoga Alliance, and planning Lesson Plans for your 200 Hour Training. With Ambassador Yoga you can have your own Registered Yoga School up and running on Yoga Alliance and start advertising your Teacher Training in as little as 30 days.
If you are an Experienced Yoga Teacher and want to start offering a Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Ambassador Yoga works one-to-one with you to become Lead Trainer and start offering your students Teacher Training.
How Do You Do It?
- You use our 700+ page illustrated manuals to teach from and give to your students,
- You use our easy-to-follow Trainer Lesson Plans for the 200 Hours of your Yoga Teacher Training
- You become an affiliate of our Yoga Alliance RYS
- You use our marketing material to put on your website and promote your training with posters and social media
- You get personal guidance to walk you through the Ambassador Yoga program with founders, Claire and Aruna, by phone, skype, or if you can come to us we can meet in person
- You use our reputation, with 5 Star reviews of the training on Yoga Alliance, to promote your Ambassador Yoga Teacher Training
- You choose a training schedule that works for you and your students
- You get our years of experience on what works and what doesn’t work for Yoga Teacher Training
If you qualify with Yoga Alliance as a Lead Trainer, you can work with Ambassador Yoga to start your 200 Hour Teacher Training.
Who Qualifies as a Lead Trainer?
If you are an experienced yoga teacher who is:
- Already teaching yoga classes and workshops, and your students are curious about yoga teacher training
- Have completed your Yoga Teacher Training with a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
- Have 1,000+ hours of teaching experience
- Are able to register with Yoga Alliance as an E-RYT (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) this means you can be a Lead Trainer in a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- You are called to help your students deepen their yoga practice and become yoga teachers
- Ready for the next level on your yoga teacher path
- Motivated to lead your own yoga teacher trainer
With these qualifications, you qualify as a Lead Trainer with Yoga Alliance and can start Training your students with the Ambassador Yoga program.
Here’s what Lead Trainer, Charlotte Esme, at Awakening Grace in Iverness Scotland says about the Ambassador Yoga Fast Track Program:
Let’s talk about how to fast track to becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer with Ambassador Yoga.
Ambassador Yoga is now taking applicants for the Trainer program for yoga teachers who want to run a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
If you qualify as an E-RYT with have your 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification from a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School and can register with Yoga Alliance as a lead Trainer
you are open to learning the Ambassador Yoga Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
you have yoga students who want to go to the next level and get their Yoga Teacher Training with you
a meeting of hearts and minds to see if we have a fit!
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in getting on the fast track to teaching a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training contact us for a free consultation on becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer, fill in the form below and we will email you the information on how you can run a profitable 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training including formats, costs and case studies of other successful yoga teachers.
How Much Does it Cost?
All the costs and details are in the Trainer Fast-Track Information Package that you can download by filling in your info. The base start-up cost to become an Ambassador Yoga Trainer is $7,500 Canadian (paid in 5 x $1500 installments). Our current Trainers recovered these costs with their first 3-4 teacher training students. Be sure to use a local currency converter to find out the rate in your currency. There are other costs involved (such as what you will pay Yoga Alliance etc) and these are all explained in the information package you receive by providing your information here or on the form below.
Why start a Yoga Teacher Training?
At Ambassador Yoga we believe yoga is an anchor that helps people stay stable in a stressed out world. There are a lot of people who need yoga in their lives! Yoga teachers bring joy and peace to all kinds of settings and one teacher cannot do it all.
The next phase of your Yoga Teacher journey is here.
Complete the form for more information:
Just think of how your career will change as a Trainer!