Experienced Yoga Teachers and/or Studio Owners
What are YOU Waiting For
Are you thinking about offering yoga teacher training? We’re two very experienced yoga trainers who want to see more yoga in the world. We have a fast and affordable way for qualified people to have a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS 200) using our approved training.
How the Fast Track Works
Your trainers teach our 5 Star training that graduates describe as “life changing,” “amazing,” and the “best decision I’ve made.”
You own your RYS and choose the name. We work with our account manager at Yoga Alliance and guarantee you an approved RYS.
You gain a team (Claire and Aruna) to share best practices and support your trainers. They can even teach 40 hours of training for you.
Set your dates and open registration for your new income stream. Then take your students on a deep dive into yoga teacher training!
Why Choose the Fast Track?
The Yoga Trainer Fast Track is used by schools around the world. Whether you own a gym or studio or teach yoga independently, the Fast Track will save you years of research, writing, and planning. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel to offer a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training when we’ve got one waiting here for you.
Life is Good with Yoga
You’ll train your students with a professional manual that includes:
- The 8 Limbs of Yoga
- Hatha Yoga poses, anatomy and bio mechanics
- Pranayama and meditation
- How to plan a great yoga class using themes and/or peak poses
- The Chakras and Yoga Philosophy
- History and roots of Yoga
Saves You So Much Time
Offering a 200 Hour Training has never been easier:
- Comes with complete instructions for all 200 Hours
- You choose your schedule
- You have the freedom to rearrange and customize the program
- You can have between 1-5 lead trainers
- You start with a 5 Star Reputation
Work Smarter, Not Harder
You can relax. We’ve thought of everything for you:
- Manual for your students
- Everything for the Yoga Alliance RYS application
- Website copy and images
- Social media posts and posters
- Templates that are ready for you to customize for marketing and emails
You can start earning with yoga teacher training faster than you ever thought possible.
Support from the Experts
You’ll get unlimited support by email, text, or on Zoom. You’ll have 20+ years of Yoga Teacher Training experience at your fingertips. Aruna and Claire will be there to assist with any decisions, questions, or to help calm the stress that may arise before you start teaching something new. You’ll have a 5 Star rated and tested program plus a support team on your side.
Do You Qualify as a Trainer?
At the Yoga Trainer Fast Track we have 2 tracks to help you offer teacher training:
- Yoga Alliance Track: You can own an RYS (Registered Yoga School) if you have a lead trainer with the E-RYT 200* or E-RYT 500* designation with Yoga Alliance. With a qualified lead trainer teaching our program, we guarantee your RYS is approved.
- 200 Hour Teacher Training Track: Experienced yoga teachers or school owners can also offer yoga teacher training that is not registered with the Yoga Alliance.