Experienced Yoga Teachers:
Ambassador Yoga gives you everything you need to offer an entire 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training!
Save yourself years writing manuals, getting your school approved by Yoga Alliance, and planning Lesson Plans for your 200 Hour Training.
With Ambassador Yoga you can have your own Registered Yoga School up and running on Yoga Alliance and start your Teacher Training in as little as 30 days.
How Ambassador Yoga Puts Experienced Yoga Teachers on the Fast-Track:
- You use Ambassador Yoga’s 700+ page illustrated manuals to teach from and give to your students,
- You use Ambassador Yoga’s easy-to-follow Trainer Lesson Plans for the 200 Hours of your Yoga Teacher Training,
- You become an affiliate of our Yoga Alliance RYS,
- You use our marketing material to put on your website and promote your training with posters and social media,
- You get personal guidance to walk you through the Ambassador Yoga program with founders, Claire and Aruna. You get registered in the Launch in September Program, and also get support through phone, video, and screen-sharing (and if you can come to us in Western Ontario, Canada, we can even go over the manuals with you in person),
- You use our reputation, with 5 Star reviews of the training on Yoga Alliance, to promote your Ambassador Yoga Teacher Training,
- You choose a training schedule that works for you and your students,
- You get our years of experience on what works and what doesn’t work for Yoga Teacher Training
New: Launch In September Program
This NEW 5 PART LIVE WEBINAR Program will give you guidance and support to get set up, in real time, for a September launch.
With these 5 live webinars , one per month, you’ll be part of a group of Experienced Yoga Teachers from around the world, all working to lauch their yoga teacher training with Ambassador Yoga.
The program is designed to give you bite-size portions to set up for your launch. Beginning in April, and through the next 5 months, you’ll receive:
- The Essential Logistics Checklist to prepare for your Yoga Teacher Training,
- Promotional Materials: Website Copy & Promotional Material including email templates and social media images, to use throughout the 5 months of the Launch in the September Program
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School Status: Together we will follow the steps for you to start your Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. You’ll affiliate with the Ambassador Yoga syllabus so Yoga Alliance does not have to review your RYS,
- Manuals: You’ll pick up your Enlightened Life Trainer Manual from your printer. Together we will review them in the webinars with the Trainer Lesson Plans,
- Trainer Lesson Plans: You’ll also get the Trainer Lesson Plans for the Enlightened Life Module. We’ll continue to review the training together, live on the webinar so you can ask questions, get inside tips, and know exactly how to deliver your training,
- Group and Personal Guidance: we’ll review how you make the training your own and add your experience as a yoga teacher to include key elements important to you,
- And More. . . Plus we’ll share our Essential Business Procedures for a seamless intake for your students, our lessons learned, and tips from others in the program to support you and help you launch your Yoga Teacher Training.
This is also an opportunity to make your initial investment in 5 installments (1 x month April – August 2019) instead of upfront at once. Be sure to watch to the end of the Webinar for details and register using the link below.
How can Ambassador can help you Launch your Yoga Teacher Training in September?
This preview webinar reviews the Ambassador Yoga 200 Hour Training and the Launch in September Program. If you need more information, it will help you decide if this is the right program for you.
Webinar Training Dates: Wednesday’s Online
- April 24, 1 – 3 pm EST: Essential Logistics Checklist/ Advertising
- May 29, 1 – 3 pm EST: The Enlightened Life Manual Review/ Advertising
- June 19, 1 – 3 pm EST: Yoga Alliance Registration and Advertising
- July 17, 1 – 3 pm EST: The Enlightened Life Manual Review/ Advertising
- Aug. 14, 1 – 3 pm EST: Final Q and A and Registration updates
Registration Now Open – Sign up Today!
If you qualify with Yoga Alliance as a Lead Trainer, you can work with Ambassador Yoga to start your 200 Hour Teacher Training.
Who Qualifies as a Lead Trainer?
If you are an experienced yoga teacher who is:
- Already teaching yoga classes and workshops, and your students are curious about yoga teacher training
- Have completed your Yoga Teacher Training with a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
- Have 1,000+ hours of teaching experience
- Are able to register with Yoga Alliance as an E-RYT (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) this means you can be a Lead Trainer in a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- You are called to help your students deepen their yoga practice and become yoga teachers
- Ready for the next level on your yoga teacher path
- Motivated to lead your own yoga teacher trainer
With these qualifications, you qualify as a Lead Trainer with Yoga Alliance and can start Training your students with the Ambassador Yoga program.
Here’s what Lead Trainer, Charlotte Esme, at Awakening Grace in Iverness Scotland says about the Ambassador Yoga Fast Track Program:
Let’s talk about how to fast track to becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer with Ambassador Yoga.
Ambassador Yoga is now taking applicants for the Trainer program for yoga teachers who want to run a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
If you qualify as an E-RYT with Yoga Alliance you can become a Lead Trainer with a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School. To become an Ambassador Yoga 200 Hour Yoga Lead Trainer:
- you are open to learning the Ambassador Yoga Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- you have yoga students who want to go to the next level and get their Yoga Teacher Training with you
- a meeting of hearts and minds to see if we have a fit!
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in getting on the fast track to teaching a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training contact us for a free consultation on becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer, fill in the form below and we will email you the information on how you can run a profitable 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training including formats, costs and case studies of other successful yoga teachers.
How Much Does it Cost?
All the costs and details are in the Trainer Fast-Track Information Package that you can download by filling in your info. The base start-up cost to become an Ambassador Yoga Trainer is $7,500 Canadian (paid in 5 x $1500 installments). Be sure to use a local currency converter to find out the rate in your currency.
Our current Trainers recovered these costs with 3-6 students in their first teacher training.
Your other costs include fees paid to Yoga Alliance, your Ambassador license, other trainers you may choose to hire to teach in your RYS (optional), manual printing, and rental fees, etc. Find out more in the information package you receive by providing your information here or on the form below.
Why start a Yoga Teacher Training?
At Ambassador Yoga we believe yoga is an anchor that helps people stay stable in a stressed out world. There are a lot of people who need yoga in their lives! Yoga teachers bring joy and peace to all kinds of settings and one teacher cannot do it all.
The next phase of your Yoga Teacher journey is here.
Complete the Ambassador Trainer Information Form to find out more:
Just think of how your career will change as a Trainer!