Ambassador Yoga gives you everything you need to offer an entire 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training!
Experienced Yoga Teachers:
Save yourself years writing manuals, getting your school approved by Yoga Alliance, and planning Lesson Plans for your 200 Hour Training.
With Ambassador Yoga you can have your own Registered Yoga School up and running on Yoga Alliance and start your Teacher Training in as little as 30 days.
How Ambassador Yoga Puts Experienced Yoga Teachers on the Fast-Track:
- You use Ambassador Yoga’s 700+ page illustrated manuals to teach from and give to your students,
- You use Ambassador Yoga’s easy-to-follow Trainer Lesson Plans for the 200 Hours of your Yoga Teacher Training,
- You become an affiliate of our Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS),
- You use our marketing material to put on your website and promote your training with posters and social media,
- You get personal guidance to walk you through the Ambassador Yoga program with founders, Claire and Aruna. You get registered in the Launch in September Program, and also get support through phone, video, and screen-sharing (and if you can come to us in Western Ontario, Canada, we can even go over the manuals with you in person),
- You use our reputation, with 5 Star reviews of the training on Yoga Alliance, to promote your Ambassador Yoga Teacher Training,
- You choose a training schedule that works for you and your students,
- You get our years of experience on what works and what doesn’t work for Yoga Teacher Training
New: Launch In September Program
The Launch in September Program is a combination of recorded instructional Webinars and personal support to guide and support you to get set for a September launch.
With these webinars, you’ll be able to progress at your convenience to offer Yoga Teacher Training with Ambassador Yoga.
The program is designed to give you bite-size portions to set up for your launch. You’ll receive:
- The Essential Logistics Checklist to prepare for your Yoga Teacher Training,
- Promotional Materials: Website Copy & Promotional Material including email templates and social media images, to use to launch your Yoga Teacher Training
- Teacher Training Info Night Resources: If you’re not sure how much interest you will have for a Yoga Teacher Training, holding a Free Info Night is a good way to find out! We’ll give you a stack of resources including an event banner, posts for Instagram and Facebook, poster template, and PowerPoint presentation to use at the Info night to make the night easy for you to host.
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School Status: Together we will follow the steps for you to start your Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance under the current Standards. You’ll affiliate with the Ambassador Yoga syllabus so Yoga Alliance does not have to review your RYS. Note: Yoga Alliance announced updates to their RYS Standards which will come into effect in February 2022. We will discuss these changes with you before you join Ambassador Yoga.
- Manuals: You’ll pick up the first 2 of the 5 chapters of your Trainer Manuals from your printer, these will get you ready to start teaching the Enlightened Life Module of the Teacher Training.
- Trainer Lesson Plans: You’ll also get Trainer Lesson Plans for the Enlightened Life Module. You can follow the 12 Lesson Plan Webinars (about 5 minutes each) to introduce you to all 12 x 4 hour Lesson Plans.
- Personal Guidance: Plus, you get all the phone support you want to ask questions, get inside tips, and become confident to deliver your training, We’ll also see how you can make the training your own and add your experience as a yoga teacher to include key elements important to you,
- And More. . . Plus we’ll share our Essential Business Procedures for a seamless intake for your students, our lessons learned, and tips from others in the program to support you and help you launch your Yoga Teacher Training.
How can Ambassador help you Launch your Yoga Teacher Training in September?
This preview webinar reviews the Ambassador Yoga 200 Hour Training and the Launch in September Program. If you need more information, it will help you decide if this is the right program for you.
Who Qualifies as a Lead Trainer?*
If you qualify with Yoga Alliance as a Lead Trainer, you can work with Ambassador Yoga to start your 200 Hour Teacher Training.
Yoga Alliance and Ambassador Yoga qualifications include:
- (Effective Until Feb. 2020) You are an E-RYT 200 with Yoga Alliance (you have completed your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School and have 1,000+ hours of teaching experience and at least 2 years since graduating from your 200 Hour Training).
- (after Feb. 2020) Yoga Alliance implements new Standards for Lead Trainers: you are an E-RYT 500, (have completed a 500 Hour or 200 and 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training) and 2,000+ hours of teaching experience and at least 4 years since graduating from your 200 Hour Training.
- Are able to register with Yoga Alliance as an E-RYT as indicated above.
- You are teaching multiple yoga classes and workshops, and your students are curious about taking yoga teacher training. You may have had some students take their training with another teacher so you have seen the lost income potential because you don’t offer yoga teacher training.
- You are called to help your students deepen their yoga practice and become yoga teachers.
- You are ready for the next level on your yoga teacher path.
- You are motivated to lead your own yoga teacher trainer and able to find your own location, set your own hours, and do your own registration for the training.
With these qualifications, you qualify as a Lead Trainer with Yoga Alliance and can start Training your students with the Ambassador Yoga program.
*Note: on June 25, 2019, Yoga Alliance announced changes to the Standards for 200 Hour Registered Yoga Schools (RYS). The biggest change is that Lead Trainers will need to have E-RYT 500 Status by February 2022. Call or email us to talk about your qualifications.
Here’s what Lead Trainer, Charlotte Esme, at Awakening Grace in Iverness Scotland says about the Ambassador Yoga Fast Track Program:
Let’s talk about how to fast track to becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer with Ambassador Yoga.
Ambassador Yoga is now taking applicants for the Trainer program for yoga teachers who want to run a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
- you are open to learning the Ambassador Yoga Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- you have yoga students who want to go to the next level and get their Yoga Teacher Training with you
- a meeting of hearts and minds to see if we have a fit!
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in getting on the fast track to teaching a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training contact us for a free consultation on becoming a Yoga Teacher Trainer, fill in the form below and we will email you the information on how you can run a profitable 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training including formats, costs and case studies of other successful yoga teachers.
How Much Does it Cost?
All the costs and details are in the Trainer Fast-Track Information Package that you can download by filling in your info. The base start-up cost to become an Ambassador Yoga Trainer is $7,500 Canadian (paid in 5 x $1500 installments). Be sure to use a local currency converter to find out the rate in your currency.
Our current Trainers recovered these costs with 3-6 students in their first teacher training.
Your other costs include fees paid to Yoga Alliance, your ongoing Ambassador license, other trainers you may choose to hire to teach in your RYS (optional), manual printing, and rental fees, etc. Find out more in the information package you receive by providing your information here or on the form below.
Why start a Yoga Teacher Training?
At Ambassador Yoga we believe yoga is an anchor that helps people stay stable in a stressed out world. There are a lot of people who need yoga in their lives! Yoga teachers bring joy and peace to all kinds of people, but we also know from experience that yoga teachers work hard and are often trying to do it all on their own.
If you’ve thought of running a yoga teacher training and just haven’t had the time to create the program, we are here to help!
The next phase of your Yoga Teacher journey is here.
Click the Circle below to get more Information:
Just think of how your career will change as a Trainer!